[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][thim-heading title=”Let’s talk!” line=”true”][vc_column_text]If you:
- have a personal problem that is not easy to talk about,
- have a situation with your parents, boyfriend, girlfriend, a teenager kid, husband, wife,
- have crisis of faith or problems with your church,
- suffer from a long time depression and are kind of desperate,
- want to practice your language, get some general learning skills, start programming, practice your writing, improve storytelling, start writing songs or playing guitar,
than I’m your man. Let’s talk. How? Any way you like: by mail, chat, phone, live video conference. Or meet me in person if you can. In most cases live video is the best option, but it’s up to you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”6969″ img_size=”large” alignment=”right”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][thim-heading title=”How does it work?” line=””][vc_column_text]Go to this page and book a meeting.
If you prefer to write an e-mail, just go ahead and write. Many people prefer letters as a form of communication. And it’s perfectly fine.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][thim-heading title=”How much does it cost?” line=”true”][vc_column_text]Well, I don’t work for free.
And you should not either. It seems like a good idea at first, but it is not. It makes one person a beggar and the other one is being exploited. When you give value for value it creates trust. When you give value for free it creates debt. Debt and happy don’t work well together.
So I found a better solution. I give you a choice:
- You pay for my time – clear and easy.
- Let someone else pay! There are people who say my time is valuable and worth the cost. And they pay for my time, so I can talk or listen or teach or consult. They give willingly, so don’t worry about it.
- Let’s talk now, you’ll pay later! I don’t know how and when and I don’t care. If you trust me with your problems, it’s only fair that I trust you.
In other words, money is not a problem.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][thim-button title=”Book a meeting” url=”/en/book” new_window=”” custom_style=”custom_style” icon_size=”40″ button_size=”medium” text_align=”text-center” color=”#1e73be”][/vc_column][/vc_row]