If you want to help more, consider becoming a patron.
Patron is someone who sends money every month. It’s nothing serious, if you can stop any time. Just stop paying and the subscription will be over.
There’s a value in being a patron. The money you send every month are double help, because not only I have money to help, advice and educate people, but I can plan a budget and build bigger projects. So if you find this project useful, consider supporting it.
Have no illusion: without people who support it it will not exists. And it should be so. Because if it’s not supported, it means it’s not needed.
Right now you are not a patron
If you want to declare a monthly support, click one of the links:
- I will send 50 złotych a month (half an hour)
- I will send 100 złotych a month (1 hour)
- I will send 200 złotych a month (2 hours)
- I will send 25 euro a month (1 hour)
- I will send 20 pounds a month (1 hour)
- I will send 50 euro a month (2 hours)
- I will send 40 pounds a month (2 hours)